THE UNIT and ITS SERVICES
This is the operational unit in the National Police in regard to:
- Fire Safety precautions
- Rescue in Fire Emergencies
- Rescue in Pit Holes
- Training of Personnel
- Sensitizing citizens on fire safety precautions measures
- Training of public workers on the emergencies.
- Rescuing people.
EQUIPMENT: We have 2 equipped fire vehicles and 1 Equipped rescue vehicle.
LOCATION: At Gikondo Adjacent Magerwa, Kigali City
OPERATIONAL AREA: Country wide (Nationwide)
TIME OF OPERATION: 24/24 Hours in Services
CONTACT: Mobile. 0788311120, 0788311224 Fixed Telephone. 570195
ADVICE TO RWANDANS: Don't give Fire a place to start. "From the CO Fire Brigade"
We prepare to deliver the following services
- Building fire warden duties/Responsibilities.
- Fire warden duties.
- Major fire safety violations.
- Electrical Appliances.
- Flammable Liquids.
- What causes Fires.
- Fire Safety Awareness Tips.
- How to use Fire Extinguishers.
- What to do in case of Fire.